Friday, July 3, 2009

Vampire's Deep Kissing, RPattz Fans Suicidal, and DNV?! Weirdest video YET


Fan girls, check! Suicides, check! I'm one WEIRD Twinut!


I was in a serious weird and slightly morbid place while filming today. I had just finished uploading a rant video on my personal Youtube page, and I was pissed at the DNV for giving their employees a 3 day weekend(and making me super paranoid for the weekend thanks ALOT). The answers to the question(s) of the day from yesterday, given from The Danger Magnet post, took a very odd turn. The icing on the cake was my Friday query for today that I debated not to even film, but I said what the Hell!



Be Safe--Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation