Thursday, July 30, 2009

Aimee's Comment on the Victoria Scandal

Yes I have dubbed it the "Victoria Scandal" because this will be all anyone talks about relating to Eclipse. Let me say first that I am very disappointed in Summit that they would recast Victoria over a 10-day scheduling conflict. I know it's their right but I think that for the fans and Rachelle something could have been worked out without recasting the role of Victoria. I will sincerely miss seeing Rachel as the love-to-hate-her Victoria. I am hoping that her replacement will be able to uphold the strong female character we saw in Twilight and expand it as well. While there is a lot of controversy over this issue it is my curse to be able to see both sides of it- even though I don't agree with Summit's decision. I hope the fans, while still supporting Rachelle, will embrace the actor (forgive me I forget her name) who will be her replacement and show her the love that twifans give all the cast because other than accepting the role she has no part in Summit's decision. That's my little statement there.

Now from that you can see I have not died or had any of my fingers rot off- I have simply had some family issues that have taken precedent over time on the blog and I do apologize for being unable to write as much as I would have liked. While I am hoping I'll be able to hop on here for brief moments over this weekend I will actually be spending the majority of my time with the many and varied members of my family living and visiting in PA and also spending time with my grandpa who is in the hospital. I hope that everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation