Monday, July 6, 2009

3rd Shift and Twi-vid Research

I get some of my best ideas late at night. I've always considered myself a bit of a night owl. Since I have a 3rd shift job as a front desk representative of a hotel, I have A LOT of free time on my hands for about 6 hours of an 8 hour shift. This is when I do the bulk of my research for our Youtube Channel. Since Mondays are dedicated to Twiart and the wonderful fans that create it, I browse from site to site all night long looking for artists that catch my eye or tickle my fancy.


Can't Sleep...Must...Browse...Fan Art!


The Monday post and video won't be coming till later today obviously, but I tripped across this and thought it was funny and that it could be appreciated. So for your viewing pleasure.....

A Look into Bella's Anatomy!!

Click Picture for A Full Read of the descriptions


Bella Swan's Body: What Is That For? by Lolabri
Found At Twilight Archives



Be Safe--Susie

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, that look at Bella's Anatomy is so cute. A simple drawing, colored in with pastel pencils I think. But just precious!

    And I love the 'Bella' pic you used, for the top of your entry too.

    'Alice's Aunt'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Susie. You do a great job at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Wow! I am so flattered!! Thanks for using my picture!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation