Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Books, Pumpkins, and Confessions

New News from Stephenie's site today. Some new editions are going on sale soon. First listed is The Twilight Sage: New Moon Movie Tie-In (already on sale)- same good story, cool cover art (according to Seth.) The next goes on sale tomorrow, erm, today October 6th, The Twilight Saga: New Moon- The Official Illustrated Movie Companion. We have the Twilight one which is awesome so I'm looking forward to getting my own copy of this but I'm going to wait until the movie actually comes out so nothing is spoiled. Lastly we have the New Moon Collector's Edition and The Twilight Journals both on sale October 13th.

Also over at TwiCrack Addict today I saw that there are actually Twilight Pumpkin Carving Stencils available! How AWESOME is that?!? Here's what they look like.
I'm afraid to actually carve a pumpkin and leave it outside in my neighborhood but I might have to buy them and set up pumpkins in the house and hope the cats them them alone. Here's a link to purchase: click here.

On a personal note, I have been trying to stay away from Eclipse pictures, set news, etc- It's been hard going and no I'm not upset if I see something but lately I've been remembering (In all this lead up to New Moon) how much I didn't know about Twilight before it came out and how obsessed I got over the movie. I watched it over and over again at the theatre, i found online (yes illegal) copies online to watch every night for months after it came out. I bought all the merchandise I could lay my hands on in this podunk town- and I became a Twitard. Now with New Moon, I've seen a lot of information, clips, videos, and yes I loved watching the Trailers and video mashups and all that but I feel almost apathetic about the movie coming out. I'm hoping I get more excited the closer it comes out but I'm afraid that I've seen almost all of the movie in all the clips and pictures I've seen already. So with this feeling I have distanced myself from the Eclipse news- and let me say I'm so excited for Eclipse to come out already. I don't know what it's going to entail, I don't know how it's going to look (beside KStew's really bad wig, who could miss that picture?) and so I think I have found my passion again. I went to go see Fame this weekend and there was a New Moon trailer before the movie and yes I got excited because it was the first time I got to see the trailer on the big screen but oh boy I cannot wait until Eclipse. I feel almost like I did when I finished reading Twilight and had to wait to get my hands on the rest of the books- pure excitement and joy! Perhaps I have reclaimed my TV (Twilight Virginity) card but whatever it is I'm glad to have found it.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I adore those pumpkin stencils. I may or may not have been looking online for them yesterday. *wink wink*

    Secondly, you will love New Moon. There is not doubt about that! And you are not alone for Eclipse, which makes going "v" easier. I completely understand the feeling, however, it's the reason I decided to go extremely pure for New Moon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation