Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Death Cab for Cutie's "Meet Me on the Equinox" MTV Premiere

Here it Twifreaks! Fresh from its 8pm premiere on MTV, Death Cab For Cutie's "Meet Me on the Equinox" from The New Moon Soundtrack and motion picture




My Thoughts: Simple and that's what I like about it. Just the band and clips from the movie, plus the song is actually good. Enjoy!!!

*Aimee: That was awesome. I liked the scenes mixed in and they way it progressed, thought it fit the song well. For those who are trying to keep their purity the clips shown are basically the same as any of the trailers so you decide if you want to watch the video.

2 comments:

  1. I love this video so much though it's got a few new clips that I would rather wait to see. I have to admit that when I see Edward taking Bella into the forest, I get a little sad. I mean come on. Who dumps a girl and leaves her standing in a forest? *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. It's like breaking up at a school dance.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation