Friday, October 22, 2010

Crescendo Better Than Hush Hush? Susie Thinks So**Spoiler Free**

Yeah I know this is turning into a book review kind of site but since nothing is really going on in the Twilight world we have to occupy ourselves and our readers with something else that entertains us and I can assure you that Aimee and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read...believe me. Hopefully I can convince miss Aimee to do a quick Goodreads review post soon too. BTW this review is spoiler free because I know a couple of our followers are just starting on Hush Hush.

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Hands down and I don't care if you agree with me or not...better than Hush Hush. Okay I know a few of you are fuming from that statement but let me give you some reasons why for me it was better than the first one.

We are already comfortable with the characters and I love to see character development. Boy howdy did this book have that! Not only are we introduced to one new character but the expansion of both Marcie and Rixon is amazingly written and the down spiraling issues between Patch and Nora is heartbreaking. Not to mention the development of Nora's new nickname I gave her...Crazy Bitch.

The plot thickens. If you thought the darkness unfolded in Hush Hush then you ain't seen nothing yet. Crescendo is full of intriguing plot twists heavy on the mystery with a dash of passion and flakes of comedy here and there (via Vee BFF)

So if you haven't read it yet then get your butt in gear because you are banking on one Hell of a read with an ending gasp worthy of a third installment.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation