Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eclipse Filming! and Susie's Thoughts on Twilight Makeup

Here is Tuesday's Twifreak video! While there is no extra footage today I do have an interesting opinion about the Twilight inspired makeup by DuWop that is supposedly being released later this year.




After making today's video I realized that I had so much more to say about the weird Twilight inspired makeup coming out. Like most of you I am a true Twifreak and when I see stuff like this, while I enjoy making fun of it I will also not hesitate to purchase it. I consider myself a bit of a tightwad when it comes to shopping because I usually don't have the extra cash to splurge. The problem is that I have a twiobsession and this causes me to grab anything and everything that is connected with the series. This will unfortunatly be the case with what they are calling "Twilight Beauty"

If I see this online or in stores(doesn't matter) I WILL spend the last of my cash..no question



See this is my dilemma! If it has to do with Twilight I HAVE to have it! You can go to StyleList to see a better description of the two collections(Luna Twilight and Volturi).

This Just In!!

Rob Defranco has performed his
Bikini Dance down Hollywood Blvd! I have to say that he looks amazing and quite lickable...mmmm abs!

WATCH IT HERE!


I'm not so good with the blog stuff yet so I have no idea how to get the Youtube video on here like Aimee did in the post yesterday. Yes I suck, boo on me...I'll figure it out LOL...eventually

Be Safe--Susie






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Catherine's Pêle Mêle, Memory Keeper : Black and Cream Variation